Home » *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, North Bay, Shopping & Fashion
2012 Winter Wonderland & Parade of Lights | San Rafael
Downtown San Rafael will once again host its annual Holiday Parade & Winter Wonderland. In its 37th year, the event features a Holiday Marketplace with arts and crafts, live entertainment, children’s activities, free snow sledding, and one of the largest Holiday Parades in the Bay Area.
37th Annual Parade of Lights & Winter Wonderland
– Friday, November 25, 2016 | Noon to 8 pm
– Saturday, November 26, 2016 | 9 am to noon (snow and kids activities only)
Fourth Street (B Street to Lootens), San Rafael
The event is attended by people from all over the Bay Area. It also enjoys a very “local” feel and is known as a great destination for people of all ages. The event starts at noon with free snow sledding and kids’ activities and a Holiday Marketplace.
- Free Snow Sledding for kids – a sledding hill with over 40 tons of snow is constructed on A Street between Fourth Street and Fifth Avenue
- Friday: Noon-4:30 pm and 6-8 pm
- Saturday: 9 am to noon
- Holiday Marketplace (Noon to 8 pm)
- Parade and Downtown Tree Lighting Ceremony at 5:30 pm
- Entertainment & Musical Performances at 4pm-8pm
Enjoy one more day of snow! The snow sledding & kids activities continues Saturday, November 26th from 9 am to noon.
Please Note: In case of rain, snow activities may be suspended if they feel the snow sledding is a public safety issue.
Saturday, November 24th, 2012
Snow sledding & kids’ activities, 9am to Noon
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Fairs & Festivals
, Fun & Games
, Kids & Families
, North Bay
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Fourth Street, San Rafael, CA
Submitted by Rena