Home » *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, North Bay, Shopping & Fashion
2012 Winter Wonderland & Parade of Lights | San Rafael
Downtown San Rafael kicks off the holiday season with the Annual Holiday Parade of Lights and Winter Wonderland celebration on Friday, with additional kids activities and sledding on Saturday.
36th Annual Parade of Lights & Winter Wonderland
– Friday, November 27, 2015 | Noon to 8 pm
– Saturday, November 28, 2015 | 9 am to noon (snow and kids activities only)
Fourth Street (B Street to Lootens), San Rafael
Festivities will feature a Holiday Marketplace with unique arts and crafts, live entertainment, children’s activities, free snow sledding with 40 tons of snow, a Tree Lighting Celebration, and the Parade of Lights with Santa and his friends – one of the largest holiday parades in the Bay Area.
- Free Snow Sledding for kids – a sledding hill with over 40 tons of snow is constructed on A Street between Fourth Street and Fifth Avenue
- Friday: Noon-4:30 pm and 6-8 pm
- Saturday: 9 am to noon
- Holiday Marketplace (Noon to 8 pm)
- Parade (Fourth Street ~ B Street to Lootens) at 5:30 pm
- Tree Lighting Ceremony and Santa, Ms. Claus and other costumed characters arrive with the Mayor of San Rafael (after the parade)
Enjoy one more day of snow! The snow sledding & kids activities continues Saturday, November 28th from 9 am to noon.
Please Note: In case of rain, snow activities may be suspended if they feel the snow sledding is a public safety issue.
Friday, November 23rd, 2012
- Snow Sledding, Noon to 4:30pm & 6-8pm
- Marketplace, Noon to 8pm
- Parade at 5:30pm
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Fairs & Festivals
, Fun & Games
, Kids & Families
, North Bay
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Fourth Street, San Rafael, CA
Submitted by Rena