Home » Kids & Families, Live Music, Peninsula
2017 Summer “90s Alternative” Concert in the Park | Foster City
Join the Foster City community for free summer concerts overlooking the water in Leo Ryan Park from 6-8 pm, every Friday from July to August 2017.
Don’t forget to bring your friends, a picnic, and your dancing shoes.
2017 Foster City Summer Concert Schedule
- July 14 Zoo Station (U2 Tribute)
- July 21 Livewire (Pop/Rock Hits)
- July 28 Cripple Creek Band (Country)
- August 4 Total Recall (90s Alternative)
- August 11 Lost Dog Found (Swing/Jazz)
- August 18 Nathan Owens (Motown/Soul)
Categories: Kids & Families
, Live Music
Address: 650 Shell Blvd, Foster City, CA
Submitted by Michie