AAA’s Tipsy Tow Program offers a free tow for drinking drivers in Northern California from 6 pm on most major holidays (read: popular times to get wasted) until 6 am the next morning, in Northern California, Nevada and Utah.
And you don’t even have to be a AAA member.
For Tipsy Tow, call (800) 222-4357 (AAA-HELP) and tell the operator, “I need a Tipsy Tow” for a free tow of up to 10 miles. Service is restricted to a one-way ride for the driver and his or her vehicle to the driver’s home.
AAA Tipsy Tow | 2013 Schedule
- Super Bowl: 6 pm Sunday– 6 am Monday
- St. Patrick’s Day: 6 pm March 17th – 6 am March 18th
- Cinco de Mayo: 6 pm May 5th – 6 am May 6th
- Memorial Day: 6 pm Monday – 6 am Tuesday
- Independence Day: 6 pm July 4th – 6 am July 5th
- Labor Day: 6 pm Monday – 6 am Tuesday
- Halloween: 6 pm October 31st – 6 am November 1st
- Thanksgiving: 6 pm Thursday – 6 am Friday
- Christmas Eve: 6 pm December 24th – 6 am December 25th
- New Year’s Eve: 6 pm December 31st – 6 am January 1st
, Getting Home Safe
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, East Bay
, North Bay
, San Francisco
, South Bay
Submitted by Rena Ragimova