Golden Gate Park Band Festival 2012 | Saturday
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Spreckels Temple of Music | Music Concourse Dr. and Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr., San Francisco, CA
In its 130th season, the 30-member band, all clad in their bright red suits, are giving free concerts in Golden Gate Park every Sunday from April through October. For this annual festival, they’ve brought some friends along.
The 6th Annual GG Park Band Festival
June 9-10, 2012 (11a-5p)
Saturday, June 9th
- 11:00: West Bay Community Band, San Mateo
- Noon: AUSA Military Concert Band, Clovis
- 1:00: Lodi Community Band
- 2:00: Las Galinas Valley Sanitary District Non-Marching Band, San Rafael
- 3:00: Sacramento Symphonic Winds
- 4:00: Corte Madera Town Band
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
*Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, Recurring – Annual - June, San Francisco