2014 Mission Holiday Block Party | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Valencia Corridor | Valencia and 16th Street, San Francisco, CA
Just in time for all your locally-made and distinctly-Mission holiday shopping needs, the Valencia Corridor turns into a fabulous winter market during the Valencia Holiday Block Party.
Valencia Corridor Holiday Block Party
Friday, December 5, 2014 | 5-10 pm
Mission District, SF
Participating merchants along Valencia Street will keep their doors open into the evening hours and offer holiday shoppers one-night only discounts and exclusive specials.
Check out the full 2014 list of snacks, drinks, giveaways, sales and specials.
- Stuff (150 Valencia Street) – Free coffee and cake
- Benny Gold (3169 16th Street) – Free beer from 5-9 pm and 15% off all day
- BellJar (3187 16th Street) – 20% off all apparel & an additional 30% off sale items and of course holiday cocktails and live music
- Weston Boutique (569 Valencia Street) – Complimentary refreshments, giveaways, and more
- Good Vibrations (603 Valencia Street) – Complimentary chocolates, sparkling cider and sex education
- Betabrand (780 Valencia Street) – Free hot spiced cider with an extra treat for the adults
- Aldea Home (890 Valencia Street) – Drinks, DJ, Cake Pops, & Discounts
- Tigerlily (973 Valencia Street) – Tigerlily welcomes Josh Meyer, perfumer of the literary perfume line from Portland, Imaginary Authors. Enjoy great smells, fragrant cocktails and 10% off all perfumes.
- Scarlet Sage (1193 Valencia Street) – Live music, herbal elixirs, tea and yummy treats
- Pretty Pretty Collective (3290 22nd Street) – Product demos, complimentary hors d’oeuvres and wine
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Block Party, FunCheap Presents, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities