Mayfair Spring Carnival 2013 | Richmond Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Argonne Elementary School | 680 18th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121
The 2013 carnival has lots of outdoor activities, including games, food, jumpy houses, a raffle, a book sale and a talent show.
They’ll have freshly made food for $1-5 per item including Shrimp Po Boys, Cuban Sandwiches, Tacos (Chicken, Fish, Veggie), Spring Rolls, Veggie Chow Mein, Fresh Fruit, Kim Chee (can be added to most items), Nachos, French Fries, and BBQ Corn on the Cob. For dessert they have cookies, tarts and other sweet treats on sale from Cafe Madeleine.
2013 Mayfair Spring Carnival
Saturday, May 11, 2013 | 11 am to 7 pm
Argonne Elementary | 680 18th Ave, SF
Admission is free, but most games require 1 ticket to play. Tickets will be 10 tickets for $5. Certain events require more tickets; for example, a turn on the climbing wall will be 10 tickets.
2013 Mayfaire Schedule
- 11 am – Doors open
- 11 am to 3 pm – Little Explorers Petting Zoo
- 11 am to 3 pm – Climbing wall open for play
- Noon and 1 pm – Prescott Circus performers will walk around and entertain
- 1-3 pm – Balloon artist
- Noon to 3 pm – Hula Hoop contest and Doughnut walk
- 1-3 pm – Dunk Tank
- 3-5 pm – Argonne student talent show
- 5-5:30 pm – Raffle winners announced
- 5:20 pm – “On the floor’ – Jakey’s smart mob dance
- 5:30-6:30 pm – Bay Area Girls Band performs live in auditorium
- 7 pm – Doors Close
The funds raised at this event pay for literacy specialists, art and music programs, physical education, science and outdoor education, field trips, and other enrichment programs for more than 400 public school students.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, San Francisco