Open House with Free Margaritas, CS6 Demo & Raffle Prizes | Mission
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
BAVC | 2727 Mariposa Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA
Need advice on how to land that dream tech job? Looking for a place to to network with other creative media professionals? Want a chance to win cool prizes while doing something about your future?
Drop by the Bay Area Video Coalition’s May Open House and celebrate Cinco de Mayo the BAVC way. Here’s what we have lined up:
- Free Classes for DSLR: Catch the wave sweeping the indie filmmaking world in a hands-on intro to DSLR cinematography. (RSVP for the 1pm class here & for the 3pm class here)
- Adobe CS6 Demo and Raffle Prizes: Learn about the latest developments in Production Premium from Adobe expert Erik Espera and enter to win some serious goodies.
- Creative Career Orientations or One-On-One Counseling: You have questions about job hunting in the tech sector? They have answers. (CCOs happen at 1:30, 3:30 & 5pm; individual sessions happen every half-hour)
- Tour BAVC: Check out our facilities and meet the friendly BAVC staff
- Enjoy complimentary Cinco de Mayo margaritas in our lounge
- Receive 50% off any class if you enroll at the Open House for industry-certified classes
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
Adobe, Cinco De Mayo, Cinematography, CS6, DSLR, Flash, Illustrator, Indesign, margaritas, Photoshop, premiere
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Geek Event, San Francisco