Bay to Breakers “Final Mile” After Race Fair | Golden Gate Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Golden Gate Park | MLK Drive and Great Highway, San Francisco, CA
While there’s no “Footstock” for 2012, instead there’s the “Final Mile” a smaller post race fair rather than a full-on festival as in years’ past. The Zazzle Bay to Breakers Final Mile fairwill be located along MLK drive between the Great Highway and 41st Avenue.
It’s free and open to the public regardless if you’re racing or not.
Zazzle B2B Final Mile 2012
- Meet up with friends and family after the race at the ‘alphabet’ A-Z garden.
- Registrants who purchased PLUS or PREMIUM registrations can pick up their Adidas participant t-shirts at the B2B Final Mile.
- Enjoy food and beverages.
- Check out the variety of outstanding vendors and interactive activities.
- Kick-off your Final Mile celebrations at the Volkswagen tent on the corner of Great Highway and Lincoln Way.
- Capture your unique memories from the race with your very own Flipbook, compliments of Volkswagen.
- Take your picture with the Bay to Breakers wrapped Beetle Turbo, also seen at the Expo.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco