Bay Made: Trunk Show, Free Cocktails & DIY Cupcakes | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
5th Stitch Collective | 2352 Market Street, San Francisco, CA
Party it up at 5th Stitch Collective while they celebrate all things “Made in the Bay” with a live DJ set by Haute Toddy, a DIY cupcake bar, a trunk show featuring local SF designers, and a cute little art show by Mike Stone and Jawnycakes.
RSVP on Eventbrite to reserve yourself some goodies:
- First 40 RSVPs get a $5 Gift Card
- Complimentary Cocktails + DIY Cupcake Bar
- Raffle ticket with every purchase, Win a $50 Gift Card
Meet trunk show designers an shop their latest collection (from 5-8pm):
- RetroGypsy (upcycled, vintage, and bohemian inspired jewelry)
- Ragabond (upcycled vintage and handmade clothing for women)
- Zephyr Sol (stones, rocks, gems, and wire-wrapped jewelry for men and women)
- 5th Stitch (our own brand of men’s and women’s clothing)
- Jawnycakes (graphic tees screen-printed in the Castro)
- Varon Andel (graphic tees made from 35mm photography)