8th Annual Farmers Market Family Fun Festival | Berkeley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
MLK Jr. Civic Center Park (Berkeley) | 2151 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Berkeley, CA
A bouncy house, petting zoo, face painting, hula hoop & skating competitions, DOOF (F-O-O-D Backwards) Food Animation Station, Rad Dad table for a zine making, Green Branch “reading room”, Bear-ly Used Bazaar and so much more.
Scheduled activities include:
- 10am-12 noon – Parent/Child Kick Ball Game (YMCA)
- 11am-2pm – Hula Hoop Contest (who can keep it going longest)
- (City of Berkeley, Parks, Recreation & Waterfront Dept.; YMCA)
- 12 noon – Orange Sherbet (live performance, sing along, and circle dance) Tasty jazzed-up funky folk music for families with sing-alongs and dancing!
- 1pm – Family Dance (everyone invited) (YMCA)
- 1pm-3pm – Volleyball (YMCA)
- 11am-3pm - Skateboard Contest (City of Berkeley, Parks, Recreation & Waterfront Dept.)
- 10am-11:30am, 2pm-3pm – “Strawberry Walk” (like a cake walk) (City of Berkeley, Parks, Recreation & Waterfront Dept.)
This event is partially funded by the City of Berkeley Civic Arts Program. Accessibility: Convenient public transportation (1 block from downtown Berkeley BART), nearby lot & street parking.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
East Bay, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Kids & Families