Black Friday Deals & Events in Union Square | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Union Square Park | Geary and Powell, San Francisco, CA
In Union Square, take advantage of the high-end version of Black Friday, where over 30 downtown stores provide nibbles and holiday drinks, extend their hours and offer deep discounts on Friday, November 29, 2013.
At the center of it all is the Macy’s Great Tree Lighting Ceremony at 6 pm, which takes over Union Square Park and the surrounding area with musical performances and of course, their impressive 80 foot tree.
Black Friday Deals & Events | Union Square
Friday, November 29, 2013
- Adam Neeley (255 Grant Ave.) Normal Hours: They will be celebrating Happy Holi-date from Nov. 29- Dec. 1, 2013. Glam jewelry begs for a night on the town, so for any purchase over $1,000, customers will receive a date night: dinner at the chic and ever-romantic Gitane (valued at $100). The perfect pairing of local flavor and flair. They’ll also be serving holiday cocktails and designer Adam Neeley will be in store all weekend long.
- AG Jeans (20 O’Farrell St.) Open 9 am–8 pm: They will offer 50% off select styles and an additional 20% off all weekend. Plus, get 20% off one regularly priced item from Dec. 2-Dec. 16, 2013.
- Agent Provocateur (54 Geary St.): They will offer 20% off select seasonal styles for Black Friday only.
- Babette (361 Sutter St.) 10 am–6 pm: They will offer 50% off selected fall merchandise.
- Barcelino Men’s (498 Post St.) 10 am–7 pm: Get 20% off all Italian silk ties and complimentary gift wrapping.
- Barcelino Per Donna (476 Post Street) 10 am-7 pm: Enjoy 20% off all Italian cashmere ruffled shawls and complementary gift wrapping.
- Cuyana (291 Geary St.) 9 am–7 pm: Bring used clothing to benefit St. Anthony’s of San Francisco, and get a $10 credit toward Cuyana’s well-curated designer goods. Guests will also enjoy mimosas and treats.
- Disney Store (39 Stockton St.) 5 am–10 pm: You can get an adorable Disney snow globe for only $10 with a purchase of $25 or more. The shop will also have some early bird specials as well as a special Jiminey Cricket video, walking families through some of Walt Disney’s most loved movies.
- ETHOS (333 Sutter St.) 10 am–6 pm: This chic new boutique will offer Black Friday specials on select items throughout the store.
- Express (247 Powell St.) Open Thanksgiving Day-Black Friday: They will be offering Black Friday specials.
- FAVOR (500 Sutter St.) 10 am-6 pm: Get 20% off Favor’s house-made resin line, gemstones and vintage jewelry. Plus, Chat Souriant with their reinvented vintage pieces -and Silvana Danies organic shaped gold and rose gold sculpted jewelry will also offer 20% off their goodies. The shop will have champagne to kick off the season and a gift with every purchase.
- Fresh (301 Sutter St.) Normal Hours: They are celebrating Fresh Friday with a free Fresh Life Eau de Parfum Rollerball with any $100 or more purchase and mini spa treatments.
- Harputs (80 Geary St.) 8 am–8 pm: They will offer 50% off Harputs Own women’s and men’s collections. In addition, Lulu de la Harput (adorable dog styles) t-shirts, sweatshirts, collars, and leashes will be 25% off. They’ll also have a special holiday selection of Comme des Garcons Play and holiday refreshments.
- Jin Wang (300 Grant Ave.) Normal Hours: Winter brides, Jin Wang will host a sample sale with 30-75% off plus an additional 20% off sample gowns if purchased Black Friday weekend (restrictions apply).
- Joe’s Jeans (239 Grant Ave.) 10 am–8 pm: Get 40% off the entire store from Nov. 27-Dec. 1, and enter to win a $2,500 Joe’s Jeans wardrobe through Dec. 15. Official rules here.
- John Fleuvog (253 Grant Ave.) 10 am–7 pm: They will be offering 10% off all regularly priced shoes during Black Friday.
- Lacoste (172 Geary St.) 9 am–8 pm: They will offer guests 25% off full price merchandise (some exclusions apply) all weekend long.
- Levis (815 Market St.) 12 am–10 pm: They’ll take 40% off everything until noon on Black Friday at the new Market Street flagship store (restrictions apply).
- London Sole (19 Maiden Ln.) 10 am-6 pm: They will offer select ballet flats at 50% off as well as special $60.00 bins full of their stylish shoes, including some rare finds.
- Max & Co. (Westfield SF Centre) Receive an additional 20% off select styles.
- Porsche Design (100 Grant Ave.) 10 am–7 pm: Starting Black Friday, receive a complimentary Porsche Design fragrance (50 ml) of your choice with your purchase of $500. Plus, enjoy a complimentary Shake Pen (any style) for your purchase of $1,000 or more. Sale runs as long as supplies last, only 1 transaction per day.
- Sketchers (200 Powell St.) 6 am-10pm: They will run a special buy one, get the second pair half off sale. They’ll also have a DJ in the store to get you pumped for Black Friday and fun giveaways.
- Ted Baker (80 Grant Ave) open 9 am – 8 pm – will offer Black Friday discounts on their stylish apparel.
- Thomas Pink (255 Post St.) They’ll be giving guests 30% off select lines starting Black Friday.
- Uniqlo (111 Powell St.) 6 am–9 pm: Theywill offer special Black Friday promotions for men, women, and children.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Black Friday, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion