2013 “ClemenTime” Microhood Block Party & Free Ice Cream | Inner Richmond
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Clement Street | Clement St. and 3rd Ave., San Francisco, CA
The Bold Italic are throwing the third annual ClemenTime Microhood festival and neighborhood crawl on Clement Street between 3rd and 7th Avenues from 6-8 pm on Thursday, November 21, 2013. Our favorite part, there’s free Toy Boat ice cream scoops from 6-7 pm.
Free, but an RSVP is appreciated, so they can plan ahead.
This neighborhood party shines a light on Clement Street’s wonderful bounty, with deals, free drinks, snacks, raffles, discounts and lots of other treats.
2013 ClemenTime Microhood Block Party
Thursday, November 21, 2013 | 6-8 pm
Clement Street, San Francisco
FREE, but an RSVP is appreciated
Here’s a taste of what you can expect for 2013:
- Park Life offers refreshments in the form of drinks and snacks. They are also raffling off an original art piece by a Park Life artist. Get a free raffle ticket with purchase.
- Green Apple Books keeps you entertained with music and beer. They are taking 10% off everything and are hosting Docs of The Bay outside their shop for burger goodness.
- Seedstore serves white wine throughout the evening while an acoustic musician plays in the shop.
- Pretty Please Bakeshop sweetens the event and takes 25% off all bakery items and 10% off all holiday orders placed during the night. They’ll also hook you up with spiked (or regular) eggnog.
- Foggy Notion celebrates their 2 year anniversary with complimentary drinks and snacks.
- Dirty Trix Saloon keeps you full with complimentary meatball sliders and $1 off cocktails.
- Kisha Studio gives out champagne and fruits plus 10% off the store for the evening.
- Kumquat Art takes $10 off purchases of at least $30 that are in stock and full priced with an email address.
- Toy Boat Cafe scoops out 1 free cone of Double Rainbow Chocolate Salted Caramel Brownie from 6-7 pm.
- The Mysterious Rack hooks you up with 25% off the whole store.