2014 Clement St. Microhood Block Party: Spiked Eggnog & Live Music | Inner Richmond
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Clement Street | Clement St. and 3rd Ave., San Francisco, CA
The Bold Italic are throwing the 4th annual Clement Street Microhood Party in the Inner Richmond with deals, drink specials, food, music, and more from 6-8 pm on Thursday, November 13, 2014.
2014 Clement Street Microhood Block Party
Thursday, November 13, 2014 | 6-8 pm
Clement Street, San Francisco
FREE, but an RSVP is appreciated
What you can expect for 2014:
- Chevrolet will have empanadas from El Sur food truck, music, drinks and more. Check out the new Chevy Volt and Spark EV and test your EV IQ for a chance to win prizes.
- Neck of the Woods will have $3 pints of New Belgium Rampant Double IPA.
- Purity Organic will be giving away free bottles of their delicious organic juice.
- Green Apple Books will be featuring live music from Everyone is Dirty and serving free beers.
- Park Life will serving drinks, snacks, and raffling off free art work.
- Pretty Please Bakeshop will be serving complimentary spiked and regular eggnog, offering 25% off all bakery items, and taking 10% off all holiday orders placed that night.
- 540 Club will be offering drink promotions on specialty craft beers by New Belgium: $3 pints of Accumulation White IPA, $6 Salted Chocolate Stout (from the Lips of Faith series), and $2 bottles of Snapshot Wheat Beer.
Also featuring great deals, discounts, and surprises from April in Paris, Bitter End, BSTAR, Burma SuperStar, Covet, Eats, Kinship Salon & Barber, Kisha Studio, Save My Seat, Seedstore, The Mysterious Rack, The Plough and Stars, and more