Bold Italic’s 2012 ClemenTime Microhood Festival | Inner Richmond
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Clement Street | Clement St. and 3rd Ave., San Francisco, CA
Free, but RSVP is appreciated so they can plan ahead (nobody likes an empty keg, right?)
This neighborhood party shines a light on Clement St.’s wonderful bounty, with deals, free drinks, snacks, raffle, music, gift wrapping and lots of other treats.
2012 ClemenTime Microhood
Thursday, December 6, 2012, 5-8pm
Clement Street, San Francisco
FREE, but RSVP appreciated
Here’s a taste of what you can expect for 2012:
- Green Apple and Park Life will be pouring free beer (while supplies last) in commemorative Green Apple keg cups.
- Seedstore will be providing complimentary wine to visitors, be hosting an exclusive trunk sale, and providing free gifts with purchase
- Cafe Cumaica will be offering complimentary hot chocolate drinks
- Stories for the young ones from 5:00 to 6:00 on the mezzanine
- Live music
- $20 gift card raffle every 15 minutes (free, but you gotta be there to win)
- Free gift wrapping and holiday snacks at Park Life