Brain & Body NightLife | California Academy of Sciences
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
California Academy of Sciences | 55 Music Concourse Drive, San Francisco, CA
Thursday, September 21, 2017
“NightLife” at California Academy of Sciences | Thursdays
Join NightLife for an ongoing event series that explores the brain and body with mind-expanding talks, cutting edge demos, and yoga sessions around the museum.
Schedule of events:
- Sunset Salutations (Living Roof)
- 7:15 pm Do some Sun(Set) Salutations in a very special class taught by Mira Valeria.
- Underwater Yoga (Coral Reef)
- 6:30, 7:30 & 8:30 pm Inhale/Exhale with three separate classes the Philippine Coral Reef led by Brenna Geehan.
- Yoga + Live DJ Set (Piazza)
- 6:30 & 7:30 pm Downward Dog to a live DJ set. Class taught by Yvonne Kingsley.
Please note: Passes are required and available on a first come first serve basis as you enter the museum. Capacity is limited and entry is not guaranteed. Bring Your Own Yoga Mat.