Broke Ass Stuart’s 10th Anniversary Party | Public Works
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Public Works | 161 Erie St. San Francisco, CA 94103
Just because you’re young, broke and beautiful doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to put on your nicest duds and have a spectacular night on the town.
When was the last time you spent just $3 to see some of the best musical acts in the Bay, fight cancer, drink free booze and slurp free oysters. That’s what we thought. This “Broke and Classy” party celebrates Broke Ass Stuart’s 10 year anniversary in San Francisco.
$3 Cover. Must RSVP and click “Want” to get on the list.
Featuring Sounds By:
- Judgement Day (One bad a$$ instrumental “string metal” band from Oakland)
- Birds & Batteries (A celebrated mainstay of the SF indierock scene)
- Rach W (The Bay’s favorite up and coming local singer/songwriter)
- DJ Carnita of Hard French (San Francisco’s best soul dance party)
An hour of sponsored fancy drinks & oysters provided by:
- Woodhouse Fish Company
Fuel outside to keep you partying all night long courtesy of:
- Dojo Dog (30 Dogs for the First Attendees)
- Creme Brûlée Cart
Photo Booth inside to immortalize all our shamefully fun, broke ass moments by:
- Snap Fiesta