Cal Football 2014 Spring Game | Berkeley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
California Memorial Stadium | Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94720
Who doesn’t love free football games? Sports fans of all ages are invited to newly renovated California Memorial Stadium in Berkeley for the annual Cal Bears Football Spring Game and interactive experience with the Cal Marching Band, free coffee and donuts and lots of kid-friendly fun.
Cal Football 2014 Spring Game
Saturday, April 26, 2014 | 11 am to 1 pm (doors open and giveaways start at 10 am)
Cal Memorial Stadium, Berkeley
The “Spring Football Experience” is an interactive event that gives Cal fans an opportunity to get to know the Cal football program on an up-close basis.
2014 activities include:
- Cal football scrimmage
- Opportunities for fans to interact with Cal football players and coaches during on-field football action
- Commemorative Cal football schedule posters (first 2,000 fans)
- Complimentary coffee and blue & gold donuts (first 2,000 fans)
- Fun Zone with face painters, balloon artists and much more
- Photo station
- Cal Marching Band performance
See What it’s Like to Be a Golden Bear on Game Day
- The 1st 100 fans in attendance will receive a ticket good for the opportunity to lead the team onto the field through the North Tunnel
Spring Game Giveaways – 10 am
- The 1st 2,000 fans in attendance will receive free blue & gold sprinkled donuts and coffee
- The 1st 2,000 fans will receive the 2014 Cal Spring Football Experience poster
- The 1st 2,500 fans will receive free t-shirts courtesy of Shaw Management Group and Pepsi
Pregame Fun Zone and Kids Activities
Lisa and Douglas Goldman Plaza
- Professional face painting, poster making, uniform dress station, pictures with cut outs, and more
- Kids activities move inside the stadium at 11 am
Free Youth Clinic
After the Spring Experience (approximately 1 pm), Cal football will be hosting a free 30 minute clinic led by the players and coaches for youth grades 8 and below. Registration for the clinic begins at 10 am on Lisa and Douglas Goldman Plaza. Active clothing and tennis shoes are required; please don’t wear cleats.
Fans should enter Memorial Stadium through Gate 1 at the north end of the venue. Seating is available in sections A, AA, B, BB, C, CC, D, DD, E and EE. Fans are asked to refrain from taking photos or video during practice.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, East Bay, KFOG, Sports & Fitness