2014 Castro Street Fair: Live Music, DJs & Magical Art Worlds | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Castro & Market | Castro and Market Street, San Francisco, CA
A huge daytime costume party, the Castro Street Fair is in its 41st year filling the streets of the Castro with several stages of entertainment, unique costumes, art and food.
Bring a little of your inner freak to the festivities and experience a full day of live music, strange performances, DJs, an urban cowboy and cowgirl country western dance stages and the Milky Way, a magical place, filled with worlds of wonder and art.
41st Annual Castro Street Fair
Sunday, October 5, 2014 | 11 am to 6 pm
Castro and Market Streets, SF
Cheer SF will be performing every hour from noon until 4 pm at the corner of 18th and Castro.
- 11 am: Opening Ceremony with Cheer SF and DJ MC2
- 11:15 am: Exercise by Rory “Drippin with Sweat”
- 12:30 pm: Monster Show
- 1:15 pm: Avenue Q - Tony Award-winning, laugh‐out‐loud musical
- 1:30 pm: Aiden James
- 2 pm: Azure Bellydance
- 2:15 pm: Monster Show
- 3 pm: Avenue Q - Tony Award-winning, laugh‐out‐loud musical
- 3:15 pm: Big Dipper – Brooklyn-based queer rapper with crazy antics, exciting live shows, and infectious music
- 4 pm: Pop Rocks
- 11 am: Yoga Dance
- 12 pm: Stephanie Phillips
- 1:30 pm: Jim Hopkins
- 3 pm: Pete Avila
- 4:30 pm: Two Dudes in Love
- 12 pm: Mark O’Brian
- 1:30 pm: Riley Patrick
- 3 pm: Dan Deleon
- 4:30 pm: Robin Simmons
- 11 am–6 pm: Sundance Saloon (Country Western Dance Stage) – Here you’ll find an unbelievably friendly and welcoming crowd, whether you’re an experienced dancer or still tripping over your feet. If you don’t know how to dance, they’ll teach you (free lessons at 2 pm and 4 pm) — or just come on down to enjoy the spirited fun.
Milky Way (Formerly World of Wonderment) – a magical place, filled with worlds of wonder and art curated by multi-media artist Uel Renteria, known for Unicorn, a monthly art bazaar and dance party at Powerhouse.
18th Street btwn Hartford and Noe