The 10 Days of Free Coffee
From either the Tully’s Discovery Truck, or sampling tents, the Tully’s crew will be handing out free cups of Tully’s Coffee as well as limited edition Tully’s Travel Mugs at some locations to those who tell them the “code word” posted on their Facebook page.
But hint hint… we have the code word in advance listed below…
Tully’s Coffee Tour
2011 Schedule (May 20-30)
San Francisco, CA
- Fri May 20, morning: Financial District, Montgomery Street, BART
- Sat May 21: NAMI Walk, Golden Gate Park (throughout the event)
- Sun May 22, morning: Marina District:
- Tue May 24, morning: Tully’s Tuesday, Post/Steiner
- Wed May 25, 9a-1p Castro/Mission District
- Thu May 26, 9a-1p: “Financial District,” Broadway Street
- Fri May 27, 7:30a-1p: Downtown Powell Street, BART
- Sat May 28, 9:30a-6p – San Francisco Carnaval
- Sun May 29, 9:30a-6p – San Francisco Carnaval
- At Carnaval (5/28, 5/29) use secret code ARTISINAL GOODNESS for a free limited edition Tully’s travel mug while supplies last.
- Mon May 30, 9a-1p: Downtown Embarcadero
Exact locations should be posted on the Tully’s Facebook page, but if not you’ll just have to follow the smell and discover the truck for yourself.
All times listed are approximate.
Categories: Eating & Drinking
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap