Treasure Island Flea
Treasure Island Flea is turning two on May 25-26, 2013 (Memorial Day Weekend) so expect 15,000+ people, over 200 curated local vendors, food trucks, a scavenger hunt, plus a Funcheap mini-carnival with magicians, a giant bubble show, strange outer-body games and more.
Treasure Island Flea | 2nd Anniversary
May 25-26, 2013 (10a-4p)
The Great Lawn, Treasure Island, SF
RSVP on Facebook for:
– $5 Shopping Credit at the Flea!*
– Free spin of the Funcheap prize wheel!
For $20 you’ll get two admission tickets, two free food truck lunches, two free wine flights, plus skip-the-line entry
— Use secret code FUNCHEAPSF and pay only $17
FUN & GAMES FOR MAY 2013
– Spin the Funcheap Wheel to win prizes like Flea Spree gift certificates, free movies passes, free flea admission passes, & more!
– Experience OuterBody games: compete in life size mazes and human tetris while looking at yourself from a camera installed directly above you.
– Scavenger Hunts
– Giant bubbles with the “Bay Area Bubble Man”
– Be amazed by acclaimed Magician, Magic Bill
– Compete in free hula hooping competitions & more
– DIY classes
– $20 Uber credit
– Lots of Food Trucks
– TI Flea antique roadshow – get your heirlooms appraised for free
Gates open at 10am and close at 4pm.
– $3 admission, kids (under 12) and pets are free.
– Free Parking
– Muni is an easy 10 minutes from downtown SF – 108 Muni drops you off super close
* Get a $5 off voucher off a purchase of $25 or more at participating vendors, though most vendors participate
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap