CityCamp Oakland 2017: Improving Local Governance
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Oakland City Hall | 1 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA
Let your voice be heard. Join the fifth annual CityCamp at Oakland’s historic City Hall to share your ideas on how to improve local government and create a more informed, healthy, and livable community on Saturday, March 25, 2017.
- Bring together citizens, young people, students, community leaders, local government officials, municipal employees, artists, developers, designers, journalists to share perspectives and insights about living and working in Oakland.
- Encourage open lines of communication, transparency, and effective local governance through active participation of all event participants.
- Determine actions and solutions that participants can act upon after the event is over.
- 8:30 am Registration (light breakfast provided)
- 9:30 am Welcome
- 10 am Build Agenda
- 10:30 am 1st Session
- 11:30 am Lunch (meal provided)
- 1 pm Continue Sessions
- 5:30 pm Mixer (venue to be determined)
Event Code of Conduct: All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at the conference are required to agree with the Code of Conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. They expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.