Home » *Top Pick*, Lectures & Workshops
Dreamforce ’12 Music Festival: Friday | SoMa
Dreamforce is an annual conference and workshop put on by Salesforce.com full of vendors in the expo hall, free workshops, keynote speeches and networking with over 50,000 innovators across all industries at this annual expo for cloud computing and social enterprise.
October 4-7, 2016
Moscone Center, SF
Register for free tickets – The Expo+ Pass is free and gets you into tons of events (except some major keynotes, workshops and gala).
All the Free Dreamforce Parties
Psst… want to sneak into the best parties? The full conference pass will run you $1,799… yup, you read that right, but check out this devious guide by our buddy Broke Ass Stuart for all the ways you can get into the best concerts, get free food and drinks, and rub shoulders with the Silicon Valley’s best and brightest.
Some of the fun events include:
- Roller Disco Party, 8 pm, Mezzanine, 444 Jessie St (RSVP Required)
- SPINSF Glow Party, 8 pm, SPiN SF, 690 Folsom St (RSVP Required)
- Xactly Kickback, 9 pm, Temple, 540 Howard St (RSVP Required)
- Aviso Sunset Cruise, 5:30 pm – 7 pm, Adventure Cat, Pier 39, Dock J (RSVP Required)
- CRM Science Puzzle Party, 5:30-9 pm, Eventbrite, 155 5th St (RSVP Required)
- Zyme Wine & Dine Cocktail Party, 6-10:30 pm, The St Regis Hotel, 125 3rd St (RSVP Required)
> Check out Stuart’s full 2016 Dreamforce party guide
Friday, September 21:
Live music outdoors on Howard Street in front of Moscone Center – Strong Like Bull hipster rock (10a), Release the Sunbird beautiful harmony pop (1pm)
*Free with free keynote and expo pass
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Lectures & Workshops
Address: 747 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap