Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, East Bay, Kids & Families, Shopping & Fashion, Theater & Performance
The Crucible’s Holiday Gifty Market & Art Demos: Saturday | Oakland
Find beautiful handmade gifts, art, clothing, crafts and homeware from local artists at The Crucible’s Holiday Gifty & Open House. Dozens of leading East Bay artists, craftspeople and Crucible faculty members will be selling their best hand-made pieces including glass, metal, wood, ceramics, clothing and more, you’ll find the perfect gifts for the toughest people on your list.
2014 The Crucible’s Holiday Gifty & Open House
– Saturday, December 13, 2014 | 11 am to 6 pm
– Sunday, December 14, 2014 | Noon to 5 pm
The Crucible, 1260 7th Street, Oakland
2014 Event Highlights:
Live industrial art demonstrations like glass-blowing, foundry pouring and hands-on ceramics.
- Seasonal treats and beverages for purchase
- Special holiday entertainers
- Discounts of 10% plus another $25 off Crucible classes – and more savings available for Crucible members.
- Crucible gift certificates will be available allowing you to give Crucible classes as gifts.
- Bicycles for sale in The Crucible’s Bike Shop.
- Win free tuition for a Crucible class
- Help celebrate the Gear Girls, their joint venture with Oakland Fund for the Arts teaching local high school students the art of welded sculpture.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, East Bay
, Kids & Families
, Shopping & Fashion
, Theater & Performance
Address: 1260 7th Street, Oakland, CA
Submitted by Rena