Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, East Bay, Kids & Families, Shopping & Fashion, Theater & Performance
The Crucible’s Holiday Gifty Market & Art Demos: Saturday | Oakland
Dozens of leading artists, craftspeople, and Crucible faculty members will be selling their best hand-made pieces in a holiday celebration of local creative culture.
On December 10-11, they’ll have music, food, and drinks for sale, as well as demonstrations of Crucible areas of study. Their themed Open House events are a great way to learn more about their 56,000 square foot studio and seasonal class offerings.
GIFTY 2016 Winter Open House
December 10-11, 2016 | 11 am-5 pm
The Crucible, 1260 7th St, Oakland
- Live industrial arts demonstrations like glass blowing and foundry pours
- Copper ornament stamping and other hands-on activities
- Crucible gift certificates available
- Drawing for a free Crucible class
- $25 discount on a class, if registered during GIFTY
- Raffle for a Fat Tire bike
- A dazzling collection of work by local artists and artisans
Please note, parents of small children will need to pay special attention, as this space does have rough edges.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, East Bay
, Kids & Families
, Shopping & Fashion
, Theater & Performance
Address: 1260 7th Street, Oakland, CA
Submitted by Michie