Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, East Bay, Kids & Families, Shopping & Fashion, Theater & Performance
The Crucible’s Holiday Gifty Market & Art Demos: Saturday | Oakland
Dozens of leading East Bay artists, craftspeople and Crucible faculty members will be selling their best hand-made pieces at the annual Holiday Gifty art sale.
From glass to metal, wood, ceramics, clothing and much more, you’ll find the perfect gifts for the toughest people on your list. Seasonal treats, beverages and holiday entertainers make this an event all ages can enjoy.
2015 The Crucible’s Holiday Gifty & Open House
– Saturday, Dec. 12 | 11 am — 6 pm
– Sunday, Dec. 13 | Noon – 5 pm
The Crucible, 1260 7th Street, Oakland
> 2015 Vendors
- Live industrial art demonstrations like glass-blowing, foundry pouring and opportunities to get hands-on in ceramics.
- Bicycles for sale in The Crucible’s Bike Shop.
- Crucible gift certificates available for you to give Crucible classes as gifts.
- Tickets available for January’s Hot Couture flaming fashion show.
- Discounts of 10% plus another $25 off Crucible classes — even more savings available for Crucible members.
- Enter to win free tuition for a Crucible class
- Help us celebrate the Gear Girls, our joint venture with Oakland Fund for the Arts teaching local high school students the art of welded sculpture.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, East Bay
, Kids & Families
, Shopping & Fashion
, Theater & Performance
Address: 1260 7th Street, Oakland, CA
Submitted by Rena