Come Out & Play Festival 2013 | SF
Think urban spy games, giant capture the flag games, as well as brand new creations and iterations like Capture the Tag, Mime Boxing, Batonk, Monster Stomp (players roleplay as monsters destroying a foam city) and tons more.
Free, but you must RSVP and fill out an online waiver to get in on the fun.
Games on Saturday, November 9 are held at Everett Middle School culminating in the fourth annual Journey to the End of the Night. Then, come back to the Mission Recreational Center on November 10 for a day of family friendly games fun for all ages.
Please Note: The schedule is subject to change, so check the website before heading out.
Games on November 9, 2013 | 11 am to 7 pm
Everett Middle School, 450 Church Street, San Francisco
- 10:30 am to 12:30 pm: Kubb
- 11 am to 1 pm: Monkeywrench the War
- 11 am to 1 pm: Flightless
- Noon to 2 pm: Flipperoni Pizza
- Noon to 2 pm: Spaghetti Standoff
- 12:30-2:30 pm: Batonk!
- 1-3 pm: Mime Boxing
- 1:30-3:30 pm: Rumrunners
- 2-4 pm: Earth Water Fire
- 2:30-4:30 pm: Capture the Tag
- 2:30-4:30 pm: Thrown Into Chaos
- 3-5 pm: Witness Protection Program
- 3-5:30 pm: Killer Queen
- 4:30-5:30 pm: Eat the Flag
- 5:30-7 pm: Stranger Danger
- 6 pm to late: Journey to the End of the Night
- 11 am to 12:30 pm: Kubb
- 11 am to 1 pm: Mime Boxing
- 11 am to 1 pm: Flipperoni Pizza
- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm: Mission: MISSION
- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm: Monster Stomp
- Noon to 2 pm: Team Ninja
- Noon to 2 pm: Field Tower Defense
- 1-3 pm: Spaghetti Standoff
- 1:30-3:30 pm: Flightless
- 2-4 pm: Witness Protection Program
- 2-4 pm: Wiz!
- 2:30-4:30 pm: Killer Queen
- 3-5 pm: Jericho: The Urban Spy Game