The Crucible’s Holiday Gifty Market & Art Demos | Oakland
Find beautiful handmade gifts, art, clothing, crafts and homeware from local artists at The Crucible’s Holiday Gifty & Open House. Dozens of leading East Bay artists, craftspeople and Crucible faculty members will be selling their best hand-made pieces including glass, metal, wood, ceramics, clothing and more, you’ll find the perfect gifts for the toughest people on your list.
2014 Event Highlights:
- Live industrial art demonstrations like glass-blowing, foundry pouring and hands-on ceramics.
- Seasonal treats and beverages for purchase
- Special holiday entertainers
- Discounts of 10% plus another $25 off Crucible classes – and more savings available for Crucible members.
- Crucible gift certificates will be available allowing you to give Crucible classes as gifts.
- Bicycles for sale in The Crucible’s Bike Shop.
- Win free tuition for a Crucible class
- Help celebrate the Gear Girls, their joint venture with Oakland Fund for the Arts teaching local high school students the art of welded sculpture.