Indie Mart Design & DIY Street Fair | Potrero Hill
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Thee Parkside | 1600 17th Street, San Francisco, CA
They’ll close down a street and fill that street with 100+ vendors selling handmade, art, vintage, weird oddities, diy workshops, customizable items, the best of locally made, food vendors/ pop ups & some food trucks.
Thee Parkside (kick ass dive bar in the path of indie mart) slings amazing bbq inside and out, while slinging stiff drinks, killer bloody marys & cheap beers. They’ll bring you music – with the citys best DJs outside all day long and bands all day, all night inside.
The event runs 12-7pm, then they’ll pack it up and head inside for bands and brews with an afterparty/show from 7-10pm. The streets will be lined with bikes, rad people, great local shopping, eating, drinking, music & lots of local color. $3 suggested donation
2012 Indie Mart Calendar:
- thursday, april 12th, 5-11pm, western addition, divisadero artwalk: thee independent & several spaces on divis
- sunday june 10th, 12-7pm, potrero/mission: thee parkside and wisconsin street between 16th & 17th
- thursday july 12th, 5-11pm, western addition, divisadero artwalk: several spaces on divis
- sunday august 19th, 12-7pm, potrero/mission: thee parkside and wisconsin street between 16th & 17th
- sunday october 21st, 12-7pm, potrero/mission: thee parkside and wisconsin street between 16th & 17th
Links: Event detailsCost: $3
DIY, Live Music, Local Artists, Potrero Hill, Street Fair
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion