Tango In The Square: Free Concert & Dance Lessons | Union Square
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Union Square | Union Square, San Francisco, CA
Dancin’ in the Square takes place the 1st, 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month with a live band. Arrive early for free introductory dance lessons by professional dance instructors and stay for the open dance floor during the band’s live set.
“Tango in the Square” takes place every 1st Wednesday.
Tango in the Square
April to October 2012 (1st Wednesdays)
- Union Square
- Trio Garufa, Wednesday, May 2, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Tango No. 9, Wednesday, June 6, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Redwood Tango Ensemble, Wednesday, July 4, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Tangonero, Wednesday, September 5, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- There is no Tango in the Square event scheduled for October 3, 2012, as we originally posted.
The 2012 Union Square Live festival (formerly known as “Jewels on the Square”) kicks off in Union Square Park in downtown San Francisco with weekly free live music, dance, movies, circus arts and other entertainment from April through October.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
*Top Pick*, Live Music, San Francisco