Fashion’s Night Out 2012
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
As if you needed an excuse to shop, Fashion’s Night Out is an annual event taking place on September 6, 2012 that makes shoppers descend on San Francisco like locusts looking for great deals and fun shopping parties.
Fashion’s Night Out
Thursday, September 6, 2012
FuncheapSF’s Top Picks
- alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet - 80’s jams, slumber party chick flicks, sweet treats, braid bars, manicures, charm bracelet stations, tattoo booths, and palm readers (6p-8p); 2259 Fillmore St., SF
- Saks Fifth Avenue - Fashion photo vignette, signature cocktails provided by Karlsson’s Vodka, light bites, mini-makeovers by NARS, CHANEL, Trish McEvoy and Laura Mercier & more! Please RSVP at 415.438.5411 or firstname.lastname@example.org (6p-8p); 384 Post St., SF
- Ted Baker London - DJ tunes, Brit themed refreshments and complimentary tote bag with any purchase (6p-8p); 80 Grant Ave., SF
- Kenneth Cole - Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, $1000 gift card contest, and a complimentary tote with Foursquare Check-in (First 20 people will get one signed by Kenneth) (6p-11p); 865 Market Street Space #136, SF
- Banana Republic – Cocktails and an acoustic performance by Tristan Prettyman (6p-8p); 25 Grant Ave, SF
- Bebe – Sips, nibbles and music (6p-10p); 865 Market St. #232; SF
- Forever 21 – DJ, refreshments and treats (6p-10p); 7 Powell St., SF & 2 Stockton St., SF
- Macy’s - Meet “Fashion Star” Ronnie Escalante, DIY nail bar, and hair “how to’s”, (6p-11p); 170 O’Farrell St., SF
- Madewell – Drinks, treats and a braid bar (6p-10p); 845 Market St Suite 165, SF
- Porsche Design – Snacks, cocktails, raffle and a DJ (6p-8p); 100 Grant Ave.; SF
- Gap – DJs, sweet treats and buy-one-get-50%-off your second pair of denim – Chestnut St., SF
- Santana Row, San Jose - Over 50 participating stores and restaurants with cocktail parties, music, seven free pop-up fashion shows on The Row’s block-long runway, mini make-up lessons plus designer Michael Costello, the draping expert from Project Runway’s 8th season
Plus find 30+ events at Union Square on Fashion’s Night Out.
See the entire list of Fashion’s Night Out 2012 Events.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
*Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Shopping & Fashion Submitted by Becca Bandit