Free Citizenship Workshop at Airbnb HQ | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Airbnb HQ | 888 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA
American citizenship provides many privileges and protections. The right to vote, security against deportation, ability to bring more family to the U.S., increased job opportunities and more. Now’s the time to apply.
All legal services and study materials at this workshop will be free. Complimentary food and drinks will also be provided.
- Prepare your citizenship/naturalization application (N-400)
- Complete your Fee Waiver or Reduced Fee request (I-912 or I-942), if applicable
- Provide guidance on the naturalization process
- Help you to prepare for the naturalization test, including interview prep and study materials
- Afterwards, your case will be reviewed, filed and expertly managed by a Department of Justice accredited representative who will file as your legal representative with USCIS (G-28), alert you to updates in your case, and provide you trusted advice throughout the entire process
- If you don’t qualify for a fee waiver or reduced fee, but still need help with the government naturalization fee, the non-profit organization Mission Asset Fund will be at the workshop to provide you information on their assistance program
You can call the IRC in Oakland at 510.852.8915 to register by phone or email: Grecia.Sandoval@Rescue.org .
How to get there: SFMTA: Closest stops are Brannan St & 8th St, Harrison St & 8th St, or Division St & Rhode Island St
Caltrain: San Francisco Station @ 4th & King St is about 18 mins walk away from 888 Brannan St.
Parking: Nearest parking lots are Parking Concepts or 356 Harriet St Parking