Free “Member for a Day” Museum Deal | SF & East Bay
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
San Francisco Bay Area |
Are you member of your favorite local museum?
On Saturday, January 24, 2015, you can be a Member for a Day at several other participating museums. Members of any of the museums listed below can enjoy reciprocal admission and special activities at any other museum on the list.
Just present your membership card for two free admissions per membership at each location. Some restrictions apply and you should check with each location for details of opening hours and a listing of exhibitions on view.
2015 participating institutions include:
- Asian Art Museum
- Berkeley Art Museum/Pacific Film Archive*
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- Museum of the African Diaspora
- Oakland Museum of California
- SF Camerawork
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
* While BAM/PFA galleries are closed, the film theater will offer members’ rate to all film screenings on January 24, 2015.
** While SFMOMA’s building is closed for expansion, visit the Oakland Museum of California (OMCA) to see Fertile Ground: Art and Community in California, a collaborative exhibition that weaves together art and ephemera from the collections of both OMCA and SFMOMA.