Home » East Bay, Fun & Games, Kids & Families
Free A’s Post-Game Fireworks Show | Oakland
As soon as the A’s game is over, make sure you’re near the Coliseum to enjoy a spectacular fireworks display over the stadium following the game outside the ballpark approximately three hours after the game starts, whether the A’s win or lose.
Sit in awe on the field as you watch Oakland A’s fireworks after seven games in 2018. Following each fireworks game, fans will be invited to sit on the outfield grass to enjoy the dazzling sky high show.
Each fireworks night has a theme, set to music from that theme:
- STAR WARS™ Fireworks on Friday, May 25
- Dinosaur Fireworks on Friday, June 15
- Patriotic Fireworks on Tuesday, July 3
- ’80s Fireworks on Friday, July 20
- Fireworks on Saturday, August 4
- Fireworks on Saturday, September 1
- Fireworks on Saturday, September 22
There’s no need to pay to get into the Oakland Coliseum just to see the fireworks; they’ve very visible from outside the venue.
*Free to watch the fireworks outside of the Coliseum.
Categories: East Bay
, Fun & Games
, Kids & Families
Address: 7000 Coliseum Way Oakland, CA 94621
Submitted by Michie