Free Sneak Preview Movie Night: “The Kings of Summer” | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Secret Movie Theater (SF) | San Francisco, CA
Free Film Screening: The Kings of Summer
June 6, 2013 | 7:30 pm
Secret Movie Theater Location in San Francisco
– RSVP Code: FUNSFW95D
- Tickets available through GoFoBo.com/rsvp
- Tickets are free, but subject to availability.
- Exact screening location revealed once you RSVP – don’t worry it’s in SF with easy access to BART.
- Depending on demand, passes may be distributed randomly.
- Like all free sneak preview screenings, the house is overbooked, so you must ARRIVE EARLY as admission is not guaranteed.
Please note, there are only 100 passes available for this screening. If you try the code and it says the theater is full, please leave a comment below to let us know.
Please leave a comment below letting us know if the code worked for you!
About The Kings of Summer: The Kings of Summer is a unique coming-of-age comedy about three teenage friends who, in the ultimate act of independence, decide to spend their summer building a house in the woods and living off the land. Opens 06/07/2013