Home » Kids & Families, Theater & Performance
Free Summer Circus Day with Circus Bella | SF
Circus Bella is a full-force, non-stop 60-minute kaleidoscope of thrilling feats of balance and strength, elegance demonstrations of grace and poise, and outrageous humor of slapstick antics.
The circus showcases static trapeze, rope walking, a 9-person juggling act, contortion, hula hoop, original clowning and more.
The mission of Circus Bella is to create a one-ring circus that uplifts diverse audiences, engages community, and challenges its artists. They put homegrown circus back into the ring, creating productions that are accessible, festive, and inspiring.
- June 14th, 5:30 pm – DeFremery Park, 1651 Adeline St, Oakland (Preview)
- June 16th & 17th, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm – Northbeach Festival, Vallejo and Stockton, San Francisco
- June 22nd, 12 pm – Yerba Buena Gardens Festival, Mission between 3rd and 4th, San Francisco
- June 23rd, 12 pm and 2:15 pm – Yerba Buena Gardens Festival, Mission between 3rd and 4th, San Francisco
- June 29th, 6 pm – Mosswood Park, 3612 Webster St., Oakland
- July 7th, 2 pm – Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
- July 13th, 6 pm – Studio One Arts Center, 365 – 45th St., Oakland
- July 21st, 2 pm – Mariposa Park, Minnesota and Mariposa St., San Francisco
- July 22nd, 1 pm – Dimond Park, end of Dimond Ave., Oakland
- Date TBA – Pickleweed Park, 50 Canal St., San Rafael
- July 29, 2 pm – NOW Hunters Point, Cargo Way and Jennings St., San Francisco
Categories: Kids & Families
, Theater & Performance
Address: Vallejo and Stockton St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Gem