Funcheap’s Black Friday 2012 “Food Social” | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The New Parish | 1743 18th St Oakland, CA, 94612
Food Social, a street food incubator marketplace, features locally produced fare by the Bay Area food scene’s next big talents along with DJs and a fun social atmosphere.
On Friday after Thanksgiving, FuncheapSF is pairing up with Food Social to throw an epic Black Friday event stuffed full of top local street food eats, delicious treats, and soulful beats along with awesome giveaways (including an iPad).
And keeping it nice and funcheap, all dishes priced $7 and under.
Food Social: Uptown Oakland
Black Friday, November 23, 2012 (5-9p)
The New Parish, 579 18th St., Oakland (near 19th St. BART)
Beer and Food Tastings:
Your admission includes…
– A sample taster from a vendor of your choice
– Free raffle ticket
– Your first beer is on us thanks to Pyramid Brewery (while supplies last)
November Food Vendors
All dishes are $7 and under
- Soul Groove (Chicken and waffle sandwiches),
- Nora town (Paella),
- Grilled Cheez Guy (Grilled cheese),
- Norma’s Island Cuisine (Samoan Cuisine),
- Momosan (Asian Fusion),
- Kava (gourmet Funnel Cakes),
- Royals (Sliders),
- Sticks (corn dogs from scratch),
- Seconds, Please! (Gluten free Brazilian pastry)
Arrive Early: The first 200 guests will be entered into a special drawing for a chance to win an iPad 3, so arrive early. Sorry, we’re told by Food Social that there won’t be an iPad mini giveaway this time as was previously written.