Golden Gate Park Band Festival 2012 | Sunday
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Spreckels Temple of Music | Music Concourse Dr. and Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr., San Francisco, CA
In its 130th season, the 30-member band, all clad in their bright red suits, are giving free concerts in Golden Gate Park every Sunday from April through October. For this annual festival, they’ve brought some friends along.
The 6th Annual GG Park Band Festival
June 9-10, 2012 (11a-5p)
Sunday, June 10th
- 11:00: San Francisco Lesbian/Gay Freedom Band
- Noon: the Cupertino Symphonic Winds
- 1:00: The Golden Gate Park Band
- 2:00: The Golden Gate Park Band
- 3:00: Diablo Regional Concert Band from Martinez
- 4:00: Gottschalk Music Center Concert Band from Modesto
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
*Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, Recurring – Annual - June, San Francisco