The Great American Pop-Up: Sushi, Sausage, Donuts & DJ | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Great American Music Hall | 859 O'Farrell St., San Francisco, CA
They’ll have DJ Children of the Funk spinning some funky tunes to go with your meal.
Stop by and grab a bite to eat from:
- Rice Cracker Sushi (sustainable / locally grown ingredients)
- The Butcher’s Daughter (delicious sausages & brauts)
- Les Poo (French-inspired fare)
- Family Meal (pulled-pork sandwiches, chili & more)
- Harro-Arigato & Ronin (Asian fusion)
- Dora’s Donuts – Shut Yer Hole Truck (a food truck that will be parked out front, serving donut holes, desserts and coffee)
Most items will cost $5-10.