Hocus Polkus: A Microhood Celebration | Lower Polk
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lower Polk Neighborhood | Polk St. and Post St., San Francisco, CA
Partnered with the new monthly Lower Polk Art Walk they present an entertaining evening of bold deals, delicious nibbles, inspiring art, and complimentary libations.
Look forward to:
- The Blue Buddha is offering $15 off your first treatment with any of our Healing Arts Practitioners.
- Fern Alley will be closed to traffic to make space for The “Artists in the Alley,” transforming a whole block (between Polk & Larkin) into a night gallery of more than 30 local independent artists as well as special exhibitions by neighborhood galleries.
- Quetzal will be offering $3 pints of beer.
- Gyspy Rosalie’s will be offering 40% off everything (except wigs)
- Mention “Hokus Polkus” at Utsuwa Floral Design to receive 10% off of any bonsai, flowers, and plants.
- The Larkin Street Youth Gallery will be showcasing art produced in their workshops, inspiring young people to move beyond the streets.
- And many more!
Look forward to even more deals and specials announced as they are confirmed.