2012 Holiday Indie Mart: Shopping, Food Trucks & DIY | Speakeasy Brewery
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Speakeasy Brewery | 1195 Evans Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94124
Gifts, food, music, brews and 45 vendors & trucks will be set up throughout the brewery with a variety of things for you, your boo, family, friends and even your pooch.
2012 Holiday Indie Mart
Saturday December 8, 2012, 12-6pm
Speakeasy Brewery, 1195 Evans Avenue, San Francisco
FREE ($3- shuttle bus rides if you need them)
Here is a highlight of all they’ll have going on:
- 45 vendors & trucks, more if it’s nice out (food for purchase)
- $3 pints Speakeasy’s beers & a chance to see the brewery
- Plenty of food trucks, packaged foods & sweets for sales
- Workshop offering terrariums & fun merch for sale as well as DIY ornaments, gift wrap & holiday fun
- DJ’s playing tunes all day long
- Preview of the new taproom designed by Kelly Malone & team, opening & to be completed in Jan 2013.
- The return of the Dirty Santa booth
A $3 shuttle will be running from several spots around town so you can have a sober ride home, plus cabs readily available. Speakeasy is a flat bike ride from Bart and the Mission, as well as easily reachable via public transit. It’s a quick walk from the Muni T line. Info about shuttles will be posted Dec. 1st on both the Speakeasy site and the Indie Mart site.
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion