Indie Mart Design & DIY Street Fair Afterparty | Potrero Hill
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Thee Parkside | 1600 17th Street, San Francisco CA
Indie Mart is back for August and they’re closing down a street and filling it with 100+ vendors selling handmade, art, vintage, weird oddities, diy workshops, customizable items, the best of locally made, food vendors/ pop ups & some food trucks.
The street fair runs 12-7pm, then they’ll pack it up and head inside for bands and brews with an afterparty/show from 7-11pm at Thee Parkside and on Wisconsin Street. While we don’t have details about what the afterparty will involve, the bar and the street will be lined with bikes, rad people, shopping, eating, drinking, music & lots of local color. $3 suggested donation
Thee Parkside slings BBQ inside and out, while slinging stiff drinks, bloody marys & cheap beers.
2012 Indie Mart Calendar:
- thursday, april 12th, 5-11pm, western addition, divisadero artwalk: thee independent & several spaces on divis
- CANCELLED sunday june 10th, 12-7pm, potrero/mission: thee parkside and wisconsin street between 16th & 17th
- thursday july 12th, 5-11pm, western addition, divisadero artwalk: several spaces on divis
- sunday august 19th, 12-7pm, potrero/mission: thee parkside and wisconsin street between 16th & 17th
- sunday october 21st, 12-7pm, potrero/mission: thee parkside and wisconsin street between 16th & 17th
Links: Event detailsCost: $3*
*$3 suggested donation for the daytime Indie Mart. We're not sure if the price applies to the afterparty as well.DIY, Live Music, Local Artists, Potrero Hill, Street Fair
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion