Indie Mart DIY, Design & Music Festival | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Thee Parkside | 1600 17th Street, San Francisco CA
Come shop tons of vendors, hang out, drink and watch bands inside Thee Parkside, get a lil sunburn and people watch at the second Summer Indie Mart hitting outside on Sunday, September 9th, 12-7pm at Thee Parkside and all down Wisconsin Street.
This one is the Neighborhood Edition and the organizers are layering in local small & new stores with vendors, so you can see the best of your neighborhood and explore others or even just which of your neighbors are makers.
Heres what they’ve got:
- 100 vendors
- a vintage section
- neighborhood by neighborhood shopping
- big array of food trucks with a whole area for food.
- diy booth from workshop
- terrarium making is back after a vacation in august
- lots of food
- and way more cool things.
For music, they’ve got:
- 6pm: Sweet Chariot
- 5pm: E Minor and the Dirty Diamonds
- 4pm: Misty Mountain- solo prject from Mammatus
- 3pm: Buffalo Tooth
- 2pm: Pleasure Gallows
Admission is $3- or what ya can afford. They use it for the bands and to cover the pricey costs of shutting down the streets and barricades- gets you bands, photobooths, fun and more. 21+