A Jewish Christmas: Strip Dreidel, Chinese Food & Woody Allen Movie Night | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Make-Out Room | 3225 22nd. St., San Francisco, CA
You don’t have to be Jewish to come share a night of movies, drinks, a Jewish Christmas burlesque revue, and free Chinese food with with your sweet shiksa hostess for the evening, Edna Mira Raia of Potatoes Mashed Comedy and other people who would be bored stiff otherwise on Christmas.
Come on down in 2015 to:
- Gasp at the tuchuses and polkes as heeb and goyish burlesque dancers alike get down in your Jewish Christmas revue and strip dreidel game, co-hosted by Princess Creampie
- Marvel at the Hanukkah bush, flown in from the guiltiest reaches of Poland, with crappy gifts afoot for everyone
- Laugh a belly full at jokes performed by Mary Bushee, Danny Dechi, Malik Robinson and Roman Leo
- Ogle at the drippy burlesque moves of Katrina Kroetch, aka Roxie Kitten
- Watch Woody Allen films throughout the night, interspersed with the greatest hits of Larry David and Sascha Baron Cohen and tales of mere existence comics by Levni Yilmaz
- Drool at the fine assortment of Chinese edibles prepared by Emma Dilemma – of the pork and non-pork varieties (veggie options) free with admission
- Shake a tailfeather to the sounds of two-time Israeli national champion DJ Alarm (TLV) and former J Dub DJ and M.O.T. Matt Haze plus live performances by Uni and her Ukelele and Princess Creampie