Home » *Top Pick*, East Bay, Live Music
KFOG Local Scene #9 Happy Hour Concert w/ Brad Brooks | Oakland
To celebrate August 2012 as “local music month” and the release of the new CD Local Scene #9, KFOG is throwing a series of free Happy Hour concert showcases of some of their favorite local artists at some of their favorite local venues with KFOG’s Renee Richardson & Dennis Constantine hosting and broadcasting live.
KFOG Local Scene Happy Hours
Thursdays (4p-8p) – August 2012
- August 2 – Brick & Mortar Music Hall, San Francisco
- August 16 - Club Fox, Redwood City
- August 23 - Sweetwater Music Hall, Mill Valley
- August 30 - The New Parish, Oakland
Local Scene #9 Happy Hour Concert
August 30, 2012 | The New Parish | Oakland
- Brad Brooks
If you could take sunshine, collect it in a jar and pour the incandescent liquid over piano keys, crunchy guitars and chiming tambourines, you might end up with Brad Brooks.
- “MK4 are song architects of the soundtrack to love and loss in the 21st century.” Kim Fowley (Producer/Writer for The Runaways, Sonic Youth, The Byrds).
- A new band called The Growing Room from the San Francisco Bay Area. Join us from the very beginning as an original fan so you can say you heard us first.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, East Bay
, Live Music
Address: 579 18th St Oakland, CA, 94612
Submitted by Rena Ragimova