Home » *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking
Hello Kitty Cafe Truck & Super Cute Treats | San Jose
You can now literally binge on Hello Kitty. The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is coming to San Francisco during the annual Cherry Blossom Festival in Japantown. You can catch a sneak peak in San Jose and Pleasanton before the truck heads to San Francisco for the Cherry Blossom Festival.
In the past, the truck has sold Hello Kitty cakes, donuts, macarons and other sweets, and of course Hello Kitty swag like water bottles. The truck attracted huge crowds last year, so here’s your next chance to go ga-ga for Hello Kitty.
The cafe truck will be parked at Japantown’s 2017 Cherry Blossom Festival on April 8 and 9th, each day from 10 am to 5 pm. RSVP on Facebook.
We don’t know the exact menu items for sale in 2017, but here’s what they featured in 2016:
- Macarons (set of 5, rainbow colored w/ Hello Kitty bow)
- Petite mini-cakes (set of 4, decorated with Hello Kitty)
- Hello Kitty doughnuts
- Cookie Box Set (set of 3)
- T-Shirts & Mugs
- Custom bow-shaped water bottle
Please note all items are available while supplies last, so arrive early.
Hello Kitty Cafe Truck – 2017 SF Bay Area Tour
– Sat., March 25 – 10 am-8 pm – San Jose – Santana Row (across from Sino)
– Sat., April 1 – 10 am-8 pm – Pleasanton – Stoneridge Shopping Center (near Cheesecake Factory)
– Sat., April 8 – 10 am-5 pm – SF – Japantown Cherry Blossom Festival (Post St. near concert stage)
– Sun., April 9 – 10 am-5 pm – SF – Japantown Cherry Blossom Festival (Post St. near concert stage)
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck will be returning to Santana Row on Saturday, March 25, 2017. They’ll be parked near Sino between 10 am-8 pm, so come by to say hello and pick up some super cute treats, while supplies last.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
Address: 368 Santana Row, San Jose, CA
Submitted by Michie