Late Night “Party with Phantoms” | Asian Art Museum
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Asian Art Museum | 200 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Phantoms of Asia is the Asian Art Museum’s bold new contemporary art exhibition. Provocative artworks big and small from all over Asia will fill the entire museum to reveal unique perspectives on life, death, the universe, nature, and everything in between.
On the night before it opens officially to the public, they’re gonna dim the lights , give you a sneak peak at the new exhibit and show you a good time with their one-night-only preview party with DJs (Vin Sol, King Most) and enjoy complimentary drinks and nibbles.
- Free Tastings: Kirin Beer, Mi Casa Tequilia, Haamonii Shochu
- Free Bites: Sinto Gourmet (kimchi fried rice), Polkadotties (cookies)
- DJs: Renowned party music purveyor VIN SOL will bring his trademark hedonistic dance beats, while KING MOST fills the courts with his soul, R&B, hip-hop, 0s, and other feel-good grooves.
Phantoms of Asia | Preview Party
Meet the artists at this late night museum experience with DJs and complimentary drinks & nibbles
Thursday, May 17, 2012 (7:30pm-Midnight)
- Asian Art Museum, 200 Larkin St., SF (Civic Center)
- $12 Advance, $15 At the Door
>> Use Secret Code PHANTOMS for $10 Tickets!
Plus you can mix and mingle with the artists whose works are in the show, and above all, take in some amazing art.
Links: Event detailsCost: $10*
*Tickets normally $12 advance / $15 door - use secret code PHANTOMS for $10 ticketsDeals & Discounts
Categories: *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, San Francisco