2014 Lighting of the Snowmen: Live Music, Sugar Plum Faires & Santa | Sonoma
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Cornerstone Sonoma | 23570 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA
Celebrate the coming of the holiday season at Cornerstone Sonoma’s annual Lighting of the Snowmen with a performance by the Sonoma Conservatory of Dance and the Sugar Plum Fairies, and live music by the Sean Carscadden Trio.
2014 Lighting of the Snowmen
Sunday, December 7, 2014 | 3-7 pm
Cornerstone Sonoma, 23570 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA
2014 festivities schedule:
- 3-4 pm: Sonoma Community Band
- 5-7 pm: Sean Carscaddan Trio Live
- 4-7 pm: Popo the Clown
- 4-5 pm: Michel Michelis (playing his wonderful Barrel Organ) & Tobias the Magician
- 5:45 pm: Sonoma Conservatory of Dance and the Sugar Plum Fairies
- 4-7 pm: Santa photos on the Big Blue Chair
- 4-7 pm: Holiday movies in Olive Courtyard Theater
- 6 pm: Lighting of the Snowmen
- 4-7 pm: Food Trucks
Parking: Due to overcrowding, Parking is $10 with 100% of the proceeds benefiting Sonoma Mentoring Alliance.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE*
*Due to overcrowding, Parking is $10 with 100% of the proceeds benefiting Sonoma Mentoring Alliance.family, Food, fundraiser, holiday, Shopping, Sonoma, wine country
Categories: **Annual Event**, Kids & Families, Live Music, North Bay, Theater & Performance, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities