2016 Lighting of the Snowmen: Live Music, Kiddy Craft & Wine Tasting | Sonoma
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Cornerstone Sonoma | 23570 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA
Celebrate the coming of the holiday season at Cornerstone Sonoma’s annual Lighting of the Snowmen.
2016 Lighting of the Snowmen
Sunday, December 3, 2016 | 4-8 pm
Cornerstone Sonoma, 23570 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA
2016 festivities include:
- Snowman Lighting Festivities 4pm to 8pm:
- Holiday decorations, lights + music
- Kids activities including face painting and felt ornament making
- Jolly Old Saint Nick handing out candy canes
- S’more Making with Sunset Magazine
- The Fig Rig
- Hot soups
- Beer, wine + champagne
- Sweet Scoops Ice Cream Cart
- Hot coffee and hot chocolate
- KZST Radio broadcasting live from Cornerstone
Parking: Parking will be available on site at Cornerstone – first come, first serve – and 2 minutes down the road for $10/car at the airport with a shuttle to the event leaving every 5 minutes.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE*
*Due to overcrowding, Parking is $10.family, Food, fundraiser, holiday, Shopping, Sonoma, wine country
Categories: **Annual Event**, Kids & Families, Live Music, North Bay, Theater & Performance, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities