Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Live Music, North Bay, San FranFREEsco
Live at Lagunitas: 2018 Kick-Off Concert “St. Paul and The Broken Bones” | Petaluma
Lagunitas Brewery in Petaluma presents a free live concert series featuring some amazing bands ranging in genre from roots to gothic pop in their LaguMiniAmphitheaterette (1280 N McDowell Blvd, Petaluma).
Show are free, but tickets are required for each show. You’ll want to grab them quick as these shows will definitely sell out.
Doors open at 4:20 pm (yup) with food and beer available in their Tap Room & Beer Sanctuary. The opening band performance starts at 6 pm.
Live at Lagunitas
Mondays & Tuesdays – Summer 2018
Lagunitas Brewery, 1280 N. McDowell Blvd., Petaluma
FREE but tickets required
Doors at 4:20p, Shows at 6pm
> Reserve your free tickets on Eventbrite.
- 5/28 – St. Paul and The Broken Bones Sales start May 7
- 6/12 – Fantastic Negrito Sales start May 22
- 6/25 – Deer Tick Sales start June 4
- 7/3 – Lyrics Born Sales start June 12
- 7/9 – James McMurtry Sales start June 18
- 7/17 – M. Ward Sales start June 26
- 7/31 – Wild Child Sales start July 10
- 8/6 – tune-yards Sales start July 16
- 8/13 – The Soul Rebels Sales start July 23
- 8/28 – King Tuff Sales start August 7
- 9/10 – Lauren Ruth Ward Sales start August 20
- 9/17 – Son Little Sales start August 27
- 9/25 – Big Thief Sales start September 4
- 10/2 – The Front Bottoms Sales start September 11
- 1 Ticket Per Person
- If you’d like 2 tickets, for you and a buddy, please select 2 in the quantity drop-down menu. Maximum 2 tickets per email account.
- Don’t get greedy—if you go and use a different email address for multiple transactions, you’ll get all of ‘em invalidated. So please don’t. We wanna give everyone a fair chance. Cool? Cool.
What To Bring To Show:
- Please have your ticket (email or printed) and Valid Id in hand at the time of check in.
- Low-back chairs and blankets welcome! But please don’t hog space.
- Sorry no outside food/drinks permitted inside, no dogs, and no grumpy humans.
*Free but RSVP is required.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Live Music
, North Bay
, San FranFREEsco
Address: 1280 N. McDowell Blvd, Petaluma, CA
Submitted by Michie