Poncho Fashion Show & Vintage Swap | Dolores Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Dolores Park | 19th Street and Dolores Street, San Francisco, CA
Love Me, Love My Poncho is a fashion show for San Francisco and all those who appreciate the subtle art of the poncho. Anyone wearing a poncho is welcome to participate on the catwalk.
Celebrity judges will be on hand to rate the ponchos for style, eccentricity, and audience approval or disapproval. Fashion photographers will be in place to snap your moment of poncho fame. Winner will receive a fabulous prize. BYOP.
Following the event, there will be a Big Queer Clothing Swap.
Big Queer Clothing Swap Rules:
1. Bring your best, most fabulous exchangeable items in wearable condition and a blanket to put them on.
2. Swap with your neighbors, friends, and that hot person with the nose ring.
3. We recommend having a “free” pile for anything that might not be swap worthy.
4. Take all your items with you at the end of the day, or feel the wrath of mother earth.
5. Folks who are neither big nor queer are still welcome to participate.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
eccentricity, Fashion, Fashion Show, Free, poncho, queer
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion