Marin Art Festival 2012: 2-for-1 Deal | San Rafael
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lagoon Park, Marin Center Fairgrounds | 10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael CA 94903
The 2012 Marin Art Festival features work from over 200 artists from across the country along with a unique line up of entertainment including whimsical stilt walkers, Taiko drumming and hands-on art projects for children.
The festival features two full days of live music from popular Bay Area musicians and dance performances on the Marin Dance Showcase Stage.
Marin Art Festival
June 16-17, 2012 (10a-6p)
Lagoon Park, Marin Center Fairgrounds
Cost: Tickets are $10 General Admission and Kids 14 and under and are free.
2-for-1 Deal: Get 2-for-1 Admission with the coupon below (comes out to $5 per person)
Print it out or show it to them on your fancy phone.
Music Stage Saturday June 16, 2012
- Del Medina and Ukulele Friends Ohana 11am -12pm
- RHYTHMTOWN-JIVE “Jumpin’ American Root R&B” 12:30 – 2:00
- Sycamore Slough String Band An acoustic Band playing the music of the Grateful Dead 2:30 – 4:00
- Lavay Smith and Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers – Swing! 4:30 – 6:00
Music Stage Sunday June 17, 2012
- Austin and Caroline de Lone, Like Father Like Daughter 11:00–12:00
- Mariana Ingold & Kit Walker evolutionary world fusion music 12:30 – 1:30
- Maria Muldaur and Her Red Hot Blusiana Band 2:00 -3:30
- Moonalice – Jam Band 4:00 – 6:00
Links: Event detailsCost: $5*
*$10 GA, Free for kids 14 and under. Use coupon for 2-for-1 admission (therefore $5 per person).Art, Dance, Deals & Discounts, Father's Day, Live muisc, oysters, stilt walkers
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, North Bay, Recurring – Annual - June