MLK Jr. Day of Service: Point Pinole Shoreline Cleanup | Richmond
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Point Pinole Regional Shoreline | 5532 Giant Highway, Richmond, CA
Free, but RSVP is required.
Cleaning up trash from Pt. Pinole Regional Shoreline before it becomes marine debris, or stroll the beautiful North Richmond Shoreline and remove invasive vegetation.
2013 Watershed Project MLK Jr. Day of Service
Monday, January 21, 2013, 9:30am to 12:30pm
Point Pinole Regional Shoreline, 5532 Giant Highway, Richmond
- Free refreshments will be provided for nourishment as you work hard to clean up our coastal environment
- They will provide tools and gloves. If you have your own pair of gloves and a bucket, please bring them so everyone gets a chance to pitch in.
- Bring your own reusable water bottle.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sturdy closed-toe shoes.
- Let them know if your party has multiple people
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, Charity & Volunteering, East Bay, MLK Day