2015 MLK Jr. Day of Service: Point Pinole Shoreline Cleanup | East Bay
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Point Pinole Regional Shoreline | 5532 Giant Highway, Richmond, CA
Watershed Project MLK Jr. Day of Service
Monday, January 19, 2015 | 9 am to noon
Point Pinole Regional Shoreline, 5532 Giant Highway, Richmond
FREE, but an RSVP is required.
Help clean up trash from Pt. Pinole Regional Shoreline before it becomes marine debris, or stroll the beautiful North Richmond Shoreline and remove invasive vegetation.
- Free refreshments will be provided for nourishment as you work hard to clean up our coastal environment
- They will provide tools and gloves. If you have your own pair of gloves and a bucket, please bring them so everyone gets a chance to pitch in.
- Bring your own reusable water bottle.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sturdy closed-toe shoes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Let them know if your party has multiple people