Movie Theater Video Game Battle at The Lumiere | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lumiere Theatre | 1572 California Street San Francisco, CA
homefrys connects people to play games in person – they produce game nights and tourneys throughout the SF Bay Area.
June 27 Tourney Details
- Single Elimination Tournament on a Movie Theater Screen
- Street Fighter II Turbo (SNES) – Best of 3 Rounds VS Mode
Championship Round – 3 Best of 3 Rounds (3 Matches)
- Super Mario Kart (SNES) – Special Cup Mode
Championship Round – 3 Races
- You Can Battle at Street Fighter II Turbo (SNES) or Super Mario Kart (SNES) or both – but you must buy 1 ticket of each kind to do both
- 22 Street Fighters & 22 Super Mario Karters!
- Giant 4 ft Tall Jenga Style Tumble Tower to Play While You Wait/For Your Friends to Play (if they come to Cheer You On)
- Note (especially for you Yoshi fans): There will be a Coin Flip to Choose Your Character
- Winners get a homefrys t-shirt that says “I Dominate at Street Fighter” and/or “I Dominate at Mario Kart”.