Free Krispy Kreme Day 2015 | National Doughnut Day
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Krispy Kreme (Daly City) | 1575 Sullivan Avenue, Daly City, CA
Friday, June 5, 2015 is National Doughnut Day, supposedly a real holiday created in 1938 by the Salvation Army to honor volunteers who served doughnuts to soldiers during World War I.
In celebration, Krispy Kreme is offering a free donut of any variety today at all participating stores including those in Concord, Daly City, Union City, San Jose, Mountain View and Santa Clara. No purchase is necessary, but remember, it’s just one free doughnut per person.
Free Krispy Kreme Day
Friday, June 5, 2015
Bay Area Krispy Kreme Locations:
- Concord: 1991 Diamond Blvd. | 925-363-4570
- Daly City: 1575 Sullivan Avenue | 650-985-5612
- Union City: 32450 Dyer Street | 510-471-6121
- Mountain View: 2146 Leghorn Street | 650-254-1231
- Santa Clara: 3133 Mission College Blvd | 408-986-8824
- San Jose: 121 Curtner Ave. Suite 40 | 408-293-2011
- Pinole: 2800 Pinole Valley Rd., #E | 510-262-4611
- Brentwood: 2530 Sand Creek Rd | 925-516-4649
- Roseville: 10317 Fairway Drive | 916-797-2221
Dunkin Donuts also often has a free Doughnut Day on the same day (if you purchase a beverage) but the only one anywhere near the Bay Area is in Modesto, some 89 miles away. But just wait… Dunkin’ Donuts is planning on opening up some 80 stores in Northern California over the next five-to-six years.
Can eating lots of donuts be bad for you? Just remember it’s also National CPR Awareness Week. Just sayin’…
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, East Bay, Free Food, Peninsula, San FranFREEsco, South Bay